We recently hauled the 60 ft Fountaine Pajot (Eleuthera) “Rendezvous”.
We had a new cradle custom built to our design and specifications which was delivered to us in December 2013. Haul out for Rendezvous was then scheduled outside of her busy Vanuatu charter schedule.
The work that we are currently busy with is:
- The installation of a new through hull and re-plumbing of the RO system
- The Max Props have been removed, packaged and sent of to the US for rebuilding
- Composite repair of a crack that runs the full length of the starboard keel
- Full polish job hull and deck areas
- Replacement of the chain and anchor
- Several other jobs around the yacht
Launching is scheduled for the end of March early April.